This is important to understand that Green Cross Remedies is not a pharmacy but uses licensed pharmacy from Singapore as their dispensing pharmacy. All the listed products are shipped from singapore. The user of this website should take note of this message.
TELEMARKETING PHONE CALLS
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT TELEMARKETING PHONE CALLS
We have been recently bought to our attention that there is a group of people making telemarketing phone calls to people’s homes trying to sell drugs from overseas. These people refer to themselves as “Green Cross Remedies”. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH OUR COMPANY AND IF YOU PLACE ANY ORDERS WITH THESE PEOPLE, IT WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED BY OUR PHARMACIES.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET THESE KINDS OF PHONE CALLS
1. Keep track of the time/date of the calls and the phone number that appears on your caller id
2. If you believe these people are breaking the law or violating the Federal Do-Not-Call laws, we urge you to contact the authorities in your state to complain about these phone calls
3. As with any unsolicited phone call to your home, we urge you to exercise extreme caution and if you are not sure who these people are (and they are not us), then you should not order anything from these people or give them any personal information about yourself
4. If you want these people to leave you alone, do not act interested or ask questions about products because that will only encourage them to call you more often to try to close the sale.
1. How do I pay for my medical supplies?
Simply follow the checkout links on the shopping cart and fill in the credit card information asked of you throughout the process. If you wish to pay by wire transfer, please contact our customer service department at 1 866 840 2729 and we will gladly walk you through the process. If you do not reach an agent on the phone simply leave a detailed message with your name number and appropriate time to call you and our helpful agents will contact you ASAP.
2. What currency will I be charged in?
All payments are made in USD.
3. What will show up on my credit card statement?
You will be charged by www.greencrossremedies.com
4. Will I get an Invoice?
You will receive an Official invoice via E-Mail as soon as full payment is received. A copy of the invoice will accompany the shipment for customs and other official use.
5. How much does shipping cost?
The shipping rate startes with $39.99 and it will be more based on the number of products that you would order as it is calculated on weight and the desitination of shipment.
6. How long will it take to receive my shipment, can I track my shipment?
As soon as your full payment is received you will get an E-Mail confirming the shipment date and estimated time of arrival. Along with this you will receive a tracking number to follow your shipment to your doorstep.
7. What carrier will bring my shipment?
Green Cross Remedies uses USPS for USA and Registered mail with tracking number which will bring your package to you safely and urgently.
8. What kind of packing will my medical supplies arrive in?
All our products are delivered in discrete packaging and have only required information on them.
9. Do I have to sign for my package? / can you deliver to a PO box ?
A signature will be required to release a shipment and we also deliver to PO boxes.
10. What if I don’t receive my order?
If your shipment does not reach your given shipping address report it to our Orders Department or Customer service department. Our representative will gladly help you and have your shipment located or a new shipment sent out to you.
11. Is there somthing that I should understand before I order from your company?
Yes, the most important message for the prospective customer who are planning to buy from our website that they are sole responsible for the purchase and use of the listed products. We do recommend that all the products need to be used under medical advice and medical supervision. Your health is more important than saving money. We are not responsible for any risk factor and adverse affects associated with the listed product on our website. You are also responsible for the import of the listed product to your country. If these products get held by the customs of your country we are not responsible or liable or obliged to answer any of the questions. Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer all the questions.
12. What if I can’t find a product I’m looking for online, does that mean Green Cross Remedies can’t supply it?
Green Cross Remedies is connected globally and can source almost any medical device or pharmaceutical product you may be looking for. Our product list merely defines the more popular devices purchased from us. Call our Orders department and put in an inquiry for any medical device you may be looking for and our agents will source your needs as soon as possible.
13. Does Green Cross Remedies do tele-marketing?
Green Cross Remedies "DO NOT" use tele-marketing as their marketing approach. If you have recently received calls using our company name, IT IS FALSE. Please avoid them.
13. Does Green Cross Remedies sell narcotics and control substance?
"NO", Green Cross Remedies does not sell any narcotics and control substance drugs.